Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baking Product Preferences

     If you read my recipe posts often you will get an idea of what I use to bake. Some of the things I use now are a result of what the grocery stores around here carry. It also has to do with the fact my husband is in medical school and I choose to save fifty cents by buying the off-brand cream cheese. Here is a list of brands or products I would use 100% of the time if I lived close to a Publix and had a money tree.

Philadelphia Cream Cheese*
White Lily Flour*
Wesson Vegetable Oil
Mexican Vanilla*
Crisco Non-stick Spray
Domino Sugar
Domino Confectioner's Sugar*
Nestle Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
Horizon Organic Milk
Eggland's Best Grade A Organic, Cage-Free, Grain Fed hen, Brown Eggs
Dairy Fresh Buttermilk
Dairy Fresh Ice Cream*
Land O' Lakes Unsalted Butter
Libby Pumpkin
Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder*
Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk

*These items are ones I usually splurge and buy or find a coupon for because I can really tell a big difference when I don't use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment